Dr Richard Bogle
Secretary: Debra Nalden
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8296 2782
Dr Bogle has a specialist interest in ischaemic heart disease, cardiovascular risk and hypertension.
He also has an interest in coronary angiography and angioplasty procedures.
Dr Bogle holds a first class BSc (Hons) degree in pharmacology graduating in 1989. He subsequently gained a PhD in 1992 and an MBBS (Hons) in 1996 from St George's University of London.
His postgraduate training was undertaken at various London postgraduate teaching hospitals on rotation and he also received specialist registar training in cardiology clinical pharmacology and general internal medicine in north west London from 1999 to 2007.
- Member: Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Member: Royal College of Physicians (London)
- Winner: James Hope Prize and Gold Medal in Cardiac Medicine and Surgery (1996)
- Winner: Brackenbury Prize in Medicine (1996)
- Winner: Blackenbury Prize in Surgery (1996)
- Proxime Accessit to University of London Gold Medal (1996)
- Winner: Geoffrey Rose Young Investigator's Prize, British Hypertension Society (1993)
- Foulkes Foundation Fellowship (1992)
- Winner: H.A.B. Simmons Prize for BSc project (1989)
- Winner: Edith Peachey Phipson Pharmacology Prize (1988)
- Fellow: European Society of Cardiology