Dr Patrick Kiely
Secretary: Desrene Samuel
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 2109
Dr Kiely specialises in all aspects of adult rheumatology. He holds specialist clinics in rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory muscle disease (myositis), primary systemic vasculitis and interstitial lung disease associated with connective tissue diseases.
Dr Kiely qualified from the University of London in 1988, and has been a consultant at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust since 1999.
His research has resulted in papers published on subjects such as rhuematoid arthritis, vasculitis, vitamin D deficiency and myositis.
- Member: British Society of Rheumatology
- Member: American College of Rheumatology
- Council and external affairs committee member, British Society of Rheumatology
- Chairman: South West Thames Regional Rheumatology Group
- Medical Advisor: National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
- Executive member: Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Network