Dr Mark Pakianathan
Telephone: 020 8725 1652
Secretary: Sandra Roach
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 3355
Dr Pakianathan is a consultant in HIV medicine. He has a particular clinical interest in prison health, and sexual health in gay men and young people.
Dr Pakianathan graduated from the University of Aberdeen in 1991, and earned his certificate of completion of training (CCT) in genitourinary medicine in 1995.
He has extensive training and partnership working experience, and is currently the care group lead in GUM and the clinical lead for HIV medicine.
- Fellow, British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
- Member, British HIV Association
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (1994)
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians (2002)
- Currently SWAGNET lead physician