Dr Fiona Lofts
Telephone: 020 8725 2955
Dr Lofts is a consultant medical oncologist at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Her sub-speciality interests are gastrointestinal and gynaecological cancers.
Dr Lofts qualified in 1983 from the Westminster Medical School, University of London.
She obtained a BSc in physiology in 1980 and PhD in the molecular biology of the HER-2 onco-protein in 1993.
- Member: Royal College of Physicians (1987)
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians(2001)
- Member: British Association for Cancer Research
- Member: European Association for Cancer Research
- Member: European Society of Medical Oncology