Dr Fenella Willis
Telephone: 020 8725 5446
Secretary: Paul Hutton
Secretary email: Paul.Hutton@stgeorges.nhs.uk
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1172
Dr Willis is a consultant haematologist with an interest in haemato-oncology covering myeloma, acute and chronic leukaemia and lymphoproliferative disorders.
She is the lead clinician for the apherisis service, providing plasma exchange, leucodepletion, red cell exchanges and peripheral stem cell collection. She is currently the clinical lead for clinical haematology.
Dr Willis has been a consultant haematologist at St George's Hospital since 2004. She graduated in medicine from the Royal Free Hospital, London with an MBBS with distinction in 1993.
Her specialist training was on the south west London rotation from 1996 to 2004. She obtained her CCST in haematology in 2004.
During her specialist training she completed an MD thesis on 'Optimising Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Mobilisation'.
- Membe: Royal College of Physicians (London) - 1996
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians (London) - 2008
- Member: Royal College of Pathologists (London) - 2002
- Fellow: Royal College of Pathologists (London) - 2008
- Member: British Medical Association
- Member: British Society of Haematology
- Member: Myeloma UK