Mr David Melville
Secretary: Lyn Thomas
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 0121
Mr Melville's main area of speciality is laparoscopic colorectal surgery. This includes surgery for bowel cancer, diverticular disease, appendicitis, hernias, inflammatory bowel disease, gallstones, haemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal fistulae and minor skin lesions.
Dr Melville trained at Oxford University, where he qualified with an MA and DM in 1979. He then moved on to St Thomas' Hospital, earning an MBBS qualification.
- Winner, Lord Ridell Medical Prize
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons (London and Edinburgh)
- Member, Royal Society of Medicine
- Member, British Medical Association
- Member, Association of Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeons