Dermatology user group
The Dermatology user group has been set up by patients and clinicians at St George’s Hospital for Dermatology patients.
The aims of the group are:
- To facilitate good relations between the Dermatology department and patients by communicating patient experience, interests and concerns and providing feedback to the hospital on current procedures and proposed new developments
- To work collaboratively and positively with the Dermatology department to improve services and facilities for patients and to act as a sounding board for Dermatology staff on issues affecting patients
- To build two-way communication and cooperation between the Dermatology department and patients, other individuals and organisations in healthcare, and the wider community to the mutual benefit of all
- To act as a representative group to support the Dermatology department and influence local provision of healthcare
- To organise regular presentations by healthcare professionals for the promotion of good health, preventative medicine and higher levels of health literacy.
Meetings take place every two months at St George’s Hospital.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register your interest.