Tell us why St George’s is special to you and you could win a helipad tour!
Thursday 23rd April is St George’s Day and we’re asking you to help us mark the day by telling us why St George’s Hospital is special to you.
Tweet, Facebook or email us with your stories, jokes, poems, photographs… whatever takes your fancy and we’ll be sure to share your examples all through St George’s Day.
Then at 5pm on Thursday 23rd we’ll close the competition and put all entrants name’s into a helipad tour prize raffle!
So what are you waiting for? Get your thinking cap on and share the creativity with us!
- Entries will be accepted from 9am Friday 17 April until 5pm Thursday 23 April
- Entries can be submitted through
- There are four pairs of helipad tour tickets up for grabs
- The date of the tour will be in 26-29 May week – exact date and time TBC
- All entrants must be over 16 years of age
- There is no wheelchair access to the helipad
- You should be advised that the helipad is positioned high above St George’s hospital and so those who suffered from vertigo or fear of heights should not enter this competition