Start your nursing career at St George’s – wide range of jobs for Band 5 and Newly-Qualified Nurses in SW London
St George’s is one of four south west London Trusts recruiting new Band 5 nurses to join our outstanding teams. There are a range of permanent Band 5 Registered Nurse roles in one of hundreds of teams across nine hospitals, community and specialist clinical services serving millions of people in South West London and beyond.
Choose the Trust, service, location and team that suits you best and apply now – or join one of our special Careers Webinars to hear more from our nursing leadership teams. You can be interviewed online – and start your new role if successful – on dates to suit you!
With more than 200 different clinical services and specialties, 22,000+ staff – and serving four million+ people across London and further afield – we offer an easy, quick route into the widest range of opportunities for Newly-Qualified Nurses and final year nursing students.
Apply now for a video or phone interview at a time to suit you, you can apply for a specific Trust or make a general application and talk it through at interview
Register on Eventbrite for our special NQN Careers Webinars:
We’d love to tell you more about what’s on offer including:
- Flexible start date to suit your needs
- Unrivalled learning and development – support from day one with dedicated preceptors, mentors, clear Band 5 NQN career and skills pathways and comprehensive clinical and leadership training opportunities
- Choice of great locations, from vibrant, diverse London boroughs to green outer London and Surrey – all within easy public transport reach of the city centre and London’s unique variety of leisure and lifestyle activities
- Unique opportunities to gain the experience you want – choose from national and world-leading specialist services, every ward and specialty you can imagine, even NQN community roles – with flexibility to move between Trusts and services via rotation and future roles
- Support settling in, from finding accommodation to ensuring your role is right for you – and offering different options if you wish
- The unique environment of busy, dynamic London NHS Trusts – working with world-leading clinicians, supportive nursing teams, benefiting from the best teaching hospitals and universities, adopting the latest digital clinical technology – and serving uniquely diverse communities.
With major nine hospital sites, more than 22,000 staff, and serving around four million people with our core and specialist services, the four South West London Acute NHS Trusts offer a quick, ‘one stop shop’ route to a huge range of opportunities.