Information for patients: parking extremely limited at St George’s and Queen Mary’s Hospitals
Due to ongoing improvement works at both St George’s and Queen Mary’s Hospitals, car parking spaces are extremely limited.
We would encourage anyone who is planning to drive to either St George’s or Queen Mary’s to consider using public transport instead.
The decrease in the number of car parking spaces is a result of improvement works on both hospital sites. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Public transport links to St George’s Hospital
- Tooting Broadway underground station on the Northern Line is a ten minute walk from the main pedestrian entrance on Effort Street, or a short ride on bus routes 493 or G1
- National Rail services from Tooting station are linked to the hospital by bus routes 44, 77, 264, 270, 280 and N44
- For further information on travelling to St George’s by bus, please visit the Transport for London website here.
Public transport links to Queen Mary’s Hospital
- Barnes rail station, for National Rail services, is a short ride from the hospital on bus route 265, or is approximately 15 to 20 minutes’ walk away
- Richmond station (for District line, London Overground and National Rail) and Wimbledon station (for District line, National Rail and tram services), are both linked to the hospital by bus route 493
- For further information on travelling to Queen Mary’s by bus, please visit the Transport for London website here.