Governor elections – nominations now open
Our Governors are representatives of our membership and the communities served by the Trust, and they play an important role in the governance of the hospital. You can find out more about our Council of Governors here.
We have vacancies for public Governors from Merton (x3), Wandsworth (x3) and the Rest of England (x2) and a staff Governor from the Non-Clinical Staff Group (x1).
To be eligible to participate in the elections you must be a Member of the relevant constituency and be aged 16 or over.
Participating in the elections is a great way to show your support for the Trust and influence how we work, so we hope many of our Members will stand in this election.
Key dates to remember:
- 13 December 2019 – Nominations Close (5pm)
- 16 December 2019 – Statement of Nominated Candidates Published (on Trust website)
- 20 December 2019 – Final Date Nominated Candidates can withdraw from election (5pm)
- 06 January 2020 – Notice of Election Poll Published (on Trust website)
- 07 January 2020 Voting Packs Issued (only to Members in the relevant constituency)
- 30 January 2020 – Election Closes (5pm)
- 31 January 2020 – Election Results Published (on Trust website)
Want to know more about the election?
- Visit our Election website here to read more about the elections and download a nomination form; or
- Contact the independent Returning Officer, Ciara Norris, at Civica Election Services, by telephone on 020 8 889 9203 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about becoming a member, email our membership office, email@example.com or by phone on 0208 266 6132.