Council of Governors elections – open until 27 January
Our Governors are representatives of our membership and the communities served by the Trust, and they play an important role in the governance of the hospital. You can find out more about our Council of Governors here.
We have vacancies for public Governors from Merton (x2), Wandsworth (x3) and the Rest of England (x2) and a staff Governor from the Non-Clinical Staff Group (x1).
To be eligible to participate in the elections you must be a Member of the relevant constituency and be aged 16 or over.
Participating in the elections is a great way to show your support for the Trust and influence how we work, so we hope many of our Members will stand in this election.
Key dates to remember
- 9 January 2022 – Voting Packs Issued (only to Members in the relevant constituency)
- 27 January 2022 – Election Closes (5pm)
- 30 January 2022 – Election Results Published (on Trust website)
Want to know more about the election?
- Visit our Election website here (cesvotes.com/StGeorgesFT) to read more about the elections and download a nomination form; or
- Contact the independent Returning Officer, Ciara Hutchinson, at Civica Election Services, by telephone on 020 8365 8909 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about becoming a member, visit our website at www.stgeorges.nhs.uk/about/foundation-trust/members or email our membership office, email@example.com