Electrical and biomedical engineering (EBME) clinical engineering
The electrical and biomedical engineering (EBME) clinical engineering team is a leading provider of medical equipment management and support services, supporting more than 50,000 items of medical equipment for over 120 public and private healthcare organisations, including large NHS trusts, primary care trusts and leading private hospital groups and clinics.
We have a flexible approach to medical equipment management, and based upon our clients’ requirements we can tailor a contract to the most cost-effective equipment support solution.
Each customer has a designated engineer to provide a known, reliable point of contact to organise maintenance visits and respond promptly to service callouts. For large or busy hospital sites we can provide dedicated on-site engineers.
Services are delivered in accordance with MHRA/DB/2006(5), and the team is accredited to ISO 13485, the Medical Device Quality Management System.
Main services offered:
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Inventory management
- Medical device lifecycle management
- Medical device safety management (CAS alert management, incident management)
- Statutory inspection, acceptance testing and periodic safety inspection
- Medical device decommissioning
We cover a diverse range of medical equipment, including:
- Patient monitoring equipment (including critical care and vital signs monitors)
- Infusion and syringe pumps
- Audiology equipment
- Electrosurgical devices
- Diagnostic ECG
- Physiotherapy equipment
- Dental equipment and dental X-Ray units
- Anaesthesia equipment
- Anaesthesia monitoring
- Suction, oxygen and therapy equipment
As EBME is part of the St George’s Medical Technology Services group, comprehensive support services can be offered covering equipment maintenance and management, radiation protection, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and medical device innovation and development.
For further enquires or for more details about the services offered by electrical and biomedical engineering (EBME) please contact Tom Harrison on 020 8725 3344 or email email@example.com.