Recruitment Open Day – great opportunities for NQNs, final year students and experienced staff nurses at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
Saturday 27 October 2018
9am – 3.30pm
John Parker Lecture Theatre
Atkinson Morley Wing
St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Discover the widest range of nursing jobs, learning and development routes, and the friendliest of welcomes – at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
- Apply now for an interview on the day – and the chance to leave with a job offer!
Whether you’re a Band 5 or Band 6 Registered Nurse, Newly-Qualified, or qualifying in 2018-19, please consider St George’s as a great place to develop your career.
As one of the country’s largest, busiest and most exciting Acute Trusts, we offer excellent learning and development, professional and personal support, structured career paths, and a huge variety of nursing experiences.
You’ll receive a friendly welcome, support at every stage and enjoy a working environment and plenty of social activities, in teams committed to Outstanding Care, Every Time.
Our 40+ wards cover the range of clinical services and patient needs; our Outpatients clinics see 600,000+ patients each year; our world-leading specialties such as Neurosciences work alongside our famous Emergency Department and Major Trauma Centre, and leading-edge Acute and Ambulatory Care units.
Some of the benefits our 4,000+ nurses have highlighted include:
- Starting salaries including full additional HCAS inner London allowance
- Working in supportive, friendly teams committed to Outstanding Care, Every Time
- Structured progression and development including both Band 5 NQN and Band 5- 7 Development Pathways, support from Practice Educators
- In-house courses, study days including simulator training – with cutting-edge facilities at St George’s University on site, and opportunities to take post-graduate courses
- South west London life – 25 minutes from central London, yet surrounded by green spaces – in ‘one of the world’s top ten coolest neighbourhoods’ (Lonely Planet)
At our Nursing Recruitment Open Day you will meet potential new colleagues, tour our main St George’s site, and hear about life working here.
You can also apply now, be interviewed on the day, and potentially leave with a job offer!
For more information and to apply for Band 5 NQN jobs please visit:
For more details and to apply for Band 6 nurse jobs please visit: http://jobs.stgeorges.nhs.uk/job/v1302731
If you just want to come along and find out more, please register for our Nursing Recruitment Open Day here: https://stgeorgesnursingjobsopenday.eventbrite.co.uk
If you have any queries, please contact: Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org
What our nurses say
Some of our nurses gave their views on why joining St George’s was the right move – whether for their first job or to further their career.