Join us at St George’s Hospital on Wednesday 27 September
Wednesday 27 September, 5.30 (doors open) – 7.30pm
The Curve, Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, Hunter Wing, St George’s Hospital, Blackshaw Road, Tooting, London, SW17 0QT. A reception will take place from 5.30pm in the main Grosvenor wing reception area.
Join us at your local hospital this September!
We’re opening our doors at St George’s Hospital on Wednesday 27 September and you are invited.
Come along to your local hospital to:
- Meet St George’s Pets As Therapy Dogs, Wilburn and Dory
- Bring your teddy along for treatment at the Teddy Bear Hospital at St George’s! And find out more about the work of our Paediatric play team
- Have a quick health check – including blood pressure
- Hear from staff and patients and ask questions of our Trust Board
- Everyone is welcome to attend a reception from 5.30pm where there will be light refreshments available.
St George’s Hospital
- Annual Members’ Meeting
When: Wednesday 27 September 2023, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Where: The Curve, Hunter Wing, St George’s Hospital, Tooting
To register scan the QR code or visit our website at: www.stgeorges.nhs.uk/news/amm2023
Join us as we look back at 2022-23. Highlights include:
- Our Childhood Cancer Awareness Month celebration event, reuniting current and former patients with the clinicians who cared for them
- We officially opened our new MRI unit
- We were the first in the UK to trial ‘green gas and air’ in our dental department
- We opened our new Urgent Treatment Centre for patients with minor illnesses and injuries, helping reduce the pressure on our Emergency Department.
If you would like to ask a question in advance, you can do so by emailing email@example.com
Annual Members Meeting Interest form