Paediatrics Nursing Recruitment Open Day 13 March
Please join us for a special Band 5 Paediatrics Nurse Recruitment Open Day, including interviews, here at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’, on Wednesday 13 March.
Our Paediatrics department offers the most varied and rewarding environment possible. We care for children and young people from across London with services including Medicine, Surgery, Neuroscience, Oncology, Haematology, Respiratory, Mental Health, Infectious Diseases, and many others.
We have a specialist children’s A&E – and as a Major Trauma Centre with helipad, it’s always busy. Our renowned Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, Surgery (including day case), and links with the Royal Marsden Hospital add further opportunities for a great experience.
Band 5 nurses also enjoy:
• Excellent salary with inner London supplement (HCAS)
• Great training and development including dedicated Preceptor and pathway for Newly-Qualified-Nurses, Band 5-7 Development Pathway, study days, on-site teaching hospital facilities
• Option to join Rotation Programme and work in different Paediatrics specialties
• Friendly, social, supportive teams in a busy, rewarding environment and a great location in diverse, trendy Tooting, with excellent leisure, nightlife and shopping
• Support finding accommodation
We would love to welcome you from 9am – 3pm to find out more about working life here, tour our facilities, meet our supportive nursing teams and more.
• Nurses can Apply Now here for an interview on the day
• Register to attend on Eventbrite: https://paediatricsnursingopendaylondon.eventbrite.co.uk
• Contact us with any queries: Jacqueline.DSilva@stgeorges.nhs.uk