Start your nursing career in 2019 at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
New Band 5 staff nurse roles throughout one of London’s busiest and biggest Trusts
If you’re a newly-qualified nurse, or due to qualify in 2019, please take a look at some of the most exciting opportunities on offer.
Great preceptorship and ongoing mentoring, learning and career development, and a huge range of specialties and services to gain experience in – our world-famous hospital is the ideal place to start your nursing career.
You’ll get a warm welcome and all the support you need to develop your skills – and have fun – in our busy, committed teams dedicated to Outstanding Care, Every Time.
Come to our Band 5 Nursing Recruitment Open Day on Saturday 26 January, starting at 9am, to find out more. You will meet some of our 4,000+ nurses, tour the site including wards and areas of particular interest, and hear about life working here.
You can even apply in advance, be interviewed on the day and potentially leave with a job offer!
Start your nursing career with St George’s and enjoy
- Supernumerary support and dedicated preceptor during induction; ongoing mentoring
- £27,660 starting salary: you get the special inner London supplement with us
- Special Band 5 NQN Development Pathway
- Continued Learning and Professional Development: clinical skills training, specialist courses, state-of-the-art simulator facilities at on-site St George’s University of London, post-graduate study opportunities
- Clear route to Band 6 via our Band 5 – 7 Development Pathway
- Flexibility: rotation schemes and the opportunity to switch specialty/service if you decide your initial choice isn’t quite right for you