Senior Health – Queen Mary’s Hospital
We have full and part time opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our Elderly Rehabilitation wards at Queen Mary’s Hospital Roehampton. We want to provide the best healthcare possible to our older population and we are dedicated to developing our staff and ensuring the highest possible standard of care is provided in a clean and safe environment. Whether you are a newly qualified or an experienced nurse – this is a chance to develop your skills as part of a highly capable team where you’re guaranteed opportunities to learn how to best care for patients requiring a variety of nursing interventions. You will be supported by our practice educator and clinical team to help you develop –
- Communication and awareness competencies – including dementia nursing, safeguarding, electronic clinical record keeping and effective communication.
- Clinical competencies – including , venepuncture and cannulation, catheterization, wound management, IV drug administration, Peg feeds.
- Management competencies – including problem solving and clinical reasoning skills, effective people management and mentoring.
Within Community Services we offer preceptorship, mentorship, rotations and professional development to ensure you get the very best from your time with us, with a variety of career progression opportunities – from Charge Nurse, Clinical Team Leader, Clinical Caseload Manager, Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist roles. Where do you see yourself?
Mary Seacole Ward at Queen Mary’s Hospital provides the following facilities which are fully compliant with the Department of Health Same Sex Accommodation requirements:
- 42 beds (36 beds are available in 6 x 6 bedded single sex bays with shared en-suite toilet, shower and wash basin and 6 beds are available in single rooms with en-suite toilet, shower and wash basin).
- 2 Day/Dining rooms
- Patient-only PC with internet access
For our current vacancies click here.
Cant see what you want or you would like more information?