Queen Mary’s Hospital
Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton offers a comfortable modern space for patients to relax whilst waiting for their appointment.
We provide a personal service, and are on hand to help you through your experience whether it be general advice, help, reassurance or assistance on funding your treatment/stay.
The consultants, diagnostics and treatments that we offer privately are no different to that expected in an independent private setting so you can be reassured that there is no sacrifice in the treatment provided.
We recognise that not only would you be having a private service within an NHS setting (out of normal NHS operating hours) but also that private patient services can be expensive and so have developed a pricing structure that we hope is fair and reasonable for you and/or your patient.
We are recognised by all insurance companies and welcome insured patients as well as self-funders and international/embassy patients.
If you would like to make an enquiry please contact:
Private Patients Office
Tel: 020 8725 3579 / 3578 / 2118
Fax: 020 8725 3612
If you are a referrer you can make an enquiry on our private patient booking page.
Appointments can be arranged Monday to Friday with potential availability at weekends.
- Ultrasound (general, musculoskeletal, gynaecological)
- Low Dose CT (128 Slice scanner)
- Fluoroscopy , Bariums, Hystero-salpingograms
- Plain films
- Dr Derek Svasti-Salee, Clinical Lead
- Dr Ruth Pearson
- Dr Colin Todd
- Dr Pradip Patel
- Dr Anita Rhodes
- Dr Helen Richardson
- Dr Adrian Mathie
- Dr Mike Lynch
- Dr Zybnek Stetina
- Dr Anna Thornton
- Dr Vinnie Majuran
- Dr Charlotte Whittaker
- Dr Nimrat Mangat
- Dr Wilmii Piennar
- Dr Nevin Wijesekera
We offer a range of outpatient and daycase based podiatric procedures. As such it would be better to use the make an enquiry link and we will be in touch and make the necessary enquiries on your behalf to see if we can assist you further.
Consultant: Mr Ian Beech
A comprehensive consultant-led rapid access outpatient service for the diagnosis and effective treatment of all cardiac conditions.
- Direct rapid access to high quality echocardiography
- Direct access ambulatory BP monitoring
- Direct access to electrocardiography
- Direct access ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Direct access cardiomemo ECG monitoring
- Direct access lung function testing
- Direct access pacing and ICD interrogations
State of the art dedicated cardiology investigations unit with latest technology and equipment for:
- Exercise treadmill testing
- 24 hour BP, ECG and cardiomemo monitoring
- Professor Jamil Mayet, Clinical Director
- Dr Nilesh Sutaria
- Dr Prapa Kanagaratnam
- Dr Ghada Mikhail
Head of radiology
020 8487 6514
Head of cardiology
020 8487 6008