Brysson White rehabilitation unit
On this page:
A multi-disciplinary unit providing a one stop needs led outpatient rehabilitation service for older people. Patients are treated using a problem orientated team approach where staff work very closely with individuals to enable them to achieve their functional goals to stay as active and independent as possible.
- Large multi-therapy treatment area with easy outdoor access
- Designated bedroom, bathroom and kitchen for practising home activities in
020 8487 6170
020 8487 6147
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 16.30hrs
Enter your postcode into the box above for directions
No routes found The location entered couldn't be found, please check for typo or try a broader search.
Technical error There's been a problem with the Google Map. Please email the communications team and let them know.
- The unit's multi-disciplinary team includes clinicians from physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, nursing, doctor and psychology
- Falls Prevention Service that includes assessments and exercise and education classes
- Pulmonary rehabilitation programme for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Parkinson's Disease group
- Access to rapid diagnostic services
- Access to dietetics and podiatry services
- Health promotion
- Louise Paterson, Clinical Team Leader
Service consultants / clinicians
- Dr Lo, Elderly Care Physician
- Dr Gerry, Elderly Care Physician
Referrals can be made direct to Queen Mary's Hospital or through its referral forms.