On this page:
- Martin DS, Cobb A, Meale P, Mitchell K, Edsell M, Mythen MG, Grocott MP; for the Xtreme Alps Research Group. Systemic oxygen extraction during exercise at high altitude. Br J Anaesth. 2014 Dec 13
- Ackland GL, Iqbal S, Paredes LG, Toner A, Lyness C, Jenkins N, Bodger P, Karmali S, Whittle J, Reyes A, Singer M, Hamilton M, Cecconi M, Pearse RM, Mallett SV, Omar RZ; for the POM-O (PostOperative Morbidity-Oxygen delivery) study group. Individualised oxygen delivery targeted haemodynamic therapy in high-risk surgical patients: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, controlled, mechanistic trial. Lancet Respir Med. 2014 Dec 15.
- Biancofiore G, Cecconi M, Rocca GD. A web-based Italian survey of current trends, habits and beliefs in hemodynamic monitoring and management. J Clin Monit Comput. 2014 Dec 12
- Ameli-Renani S, Rahman F, Nair A, Ramsay L, Bacon JL, Weller A, Sokhi HK, Devaraj A, Madden B, Vlahos I. Dual-Energy CT for Imaging of Pulmonary Hypertension: Challenges and Opportunities. Radiographics. 2014 Nov-Dec;34(7):1769-90.
- Edsell ME, Wimalasena YH, Malein WL, Ashdown KM, Gallagher CA, Imray CH, Wright AD, Myers SD. High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise Increases Pulmonary Interstitial Edema at Altitude But Not at Simulated Altitude. Wilderness Environ Med. 2014
- Ebm CC, Sutton L, Rhodes A, Cecconi M. Cost-Effectiveness in Goal-Directed Therapy: Are the Dollars Spent Worth the Value? J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2014 Dec;28(6):1660-1666
- Sakr Y, Moreira CL, Rhodes A, Ferguson ND, Kleinpell R, Pickkers P, Kuiper MA, Lipman J, Vincent JL. The Impact of Hospital and ICU Organizational Factors on Outcome in Critically Ill Patients: Results From the Extended Prevalence of Infection in Intensive Care Study. Crit Care Med. 2014
- Monge García M, Gracia Romero M, Gil Cano A, Aya HD, Rhodes A, Grounds R, Cecconi M. Dynamic arterial elastance as a predictor of arterial pressure response to fluid administration: a validation study. Crit Care. 2014 Nov 19;18(6):626.
- Rickman M, Young J, Trompeter A, Pearce R, Hamilton M. Managing acetabular fractures in the elderly with fixation and primary arthroplasty: aiming for early weightbearing. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2014 Nov;472(11):3375-82.
- Pinheiro de Almeida J, Vincent JL, Barbosa Gomes Galas FR, Pinto Marinho de Almeida E, Fukushima JT, Osawa EA, Bergamin F, Lee Park C, Nakamura RE, Fonseca SM, Cutait G, Inacio Alves J, Bazan M, Vieira S, Vieira Sandrini AC, Palomba H, Ribeiro U Jr, Crippa A, Dalloglio M, Del Pilar Estevez Diz M, Kalil Filho R, Costa Auler JO Jr, Rhodes A, Hajjar LA. Transfusion Requirements in Surgical Oncology Patients: A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial. Anesthesiology. 2014 Nov 14
Cecconi M, De Backer D, Antonelli M, Beale R, Bakker J, Hofer C, Jaeschke R, Mebazaa A, Pinsky MR, Teboul JL, Vincent JL, Rhodes A. Consensus on circulatory shock and hemodynamic monitoring. Task force of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine. Intensive Care Med. 2014 Nov 13.
- Goldstein S, Bagshaw S, Cecconi M, Okusa M, Wang H, Kellum J, Mythen M, Shaw AD; ADQI XII Investigators Group. Pharmacological management of fluid overload. Br J Anaesth. 2014 Nov;113(5):756-63.
- Ogilvie E, Vlachou A, Edsell M, Fletcher SN, Valencia O, Meineri M, Sharma V. Simulation-based teaching versus point-of-care teaching for identification of basic transoesophageal echocardiography views: a prospective randomised study. Anaesthesia. 2014 Oct 11.
- Levy MM, Rhodes A, Phillips GS, Townsend SR, Schorr CA, Beale R, Osborn T, Lemeshow S, Chiche JD, Artigas A, Dellinger RP. Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Association Between Performance Metrics and Outcomes in a 7.5-Year Study. Intensive Care Med. 2014 Oct 1
- Levy MM, Rhodes A, Phillips GS, Townsend SR, Schorr CA, Beale R, Osborn T, Lemeshow S, Chiche JD, Artigas A, Dellinger RP. Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Association Between Performance Metrics and Outcomes in a 7.5-Year Study. Crit Care Med. 2014 Oct 1
- Dattani RS, Swerner CB, Wyatt LR, Kolfschoten NE, Edsell ME, Imray CH, Grocott MP, Montgomery HE, Wilson MH. Pupil dynamics in hypoxic conditions: caudwell xtreme everest results. High Alt Med Biol. 2014 Sep;15(3):422-3.
- Bradwell AR, Myers SD, Beazley M, Ashdown K, Harris NG, Bradwell SB, Goodhart J, Imray CH, Wimalasena Y, Edsell ME, Pattinson KT, Wright AD, Harris SJ; Birmingham Medical Research Expeditionary Society. Exercise limitation of acetazolamide at altitude (3459 m). Wilderness Environ Med. 2014 Sep;25(3):272-7.
- Cecconi M, Monge García MI, Gracia Romero M, Mellinghoff J, Caliandro F, Grounds RM, Rhodes A. The Use of Pulse Pressure Variation and Stroke Volume Variation in Spontaneously Breathing Patients to Assess Dynamic Arterial Elastance and to Predict Arterial Pressure Response to Fluid Administration. Anesth Analg. 2014 Sep 16.
- De Waele JJ, Lipman J, Akova M, Bassetti M, Dimopoulos G, Kaukonen M, Koulenti D, Martin C, Montravers P, Rello J, Rhodes A, Udy AA, Starr T, Wallis SC, Roberts JA. Risk factors for target non-attainment during empirical treatment with β-lactam antibiotics in critically ill patients. Intensive Care Med. 2014 Sep;40(9):1340-51.
- Baron DM, Hochrieser H, Posch M, Metnitz B, Rhodes A, Moreno RP, Pearse RM, Metnitz P. Preoperative anaemia is associated with poor clinical outcome in non-cardiac surgery patients. Br J Anaesth. 2014 Sep;113(3):416-23.
- Lane K, Dixon JJ, McKeown D, Johnston A, van Schaik RH, van Fessem M, MacPhee IA, Philips BJ. Using tramadol to measure CYP2D6 metabolism in critically ill adults. Intensive Care Med. 2014 Aug;40(8):1177-8.
- Sivayoham N, Holmes P, Cecconi M, Rhodes A. Internal emergency department validation of the simplified MISSED score. Eur J Emerg Med. 2014 Jul 9.
- Thomson R, Meeran H, Valencia O, Al-Subaie N. Goal-directed therapy after cardiac surgery and the incidence of acute kidney injury. J Crit Care. 2014 Jun 23.
- Ebm C, Cecconi M, Sutton L, Rhodes A. A cost-effectiveness analysis of postoperative goal-directed therapy for high-risk surgical patients. Crit Care Med. 2014 May;42(5):1194-203.
- Roberts JA, Stove V, De Waele JJ, Sipinkoski B, McWhinney B, Ungerer JP, Akova M, Bassetti M, Dimopoulos G, Kaukonen KM, Koulenti D, Martin C, Montravers P, Rello J, Rhodes A, Starr T, Wallis SC, Lipman J. Variability in protein binding of teicoplanin and achievement of therapeutic drug monitoring targets in critically ill patients: lessons from the DALI Study. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2014 May;43(5):423-30.
- Blot S, Koulenti D, Akova M, Bassetti M, De Waele JJ, Dimopoulos G, Kaukonen KM, Martin C, Montravers P, Rello J, Rhodes A, Starr T, Wallis SC, Lipman J, Roberts JA. Does contemporary vancomycin dosing achieve therapeutic targets in a heterogeneous clinical cohort of critically ill patients? Data from the multinational DALI study. Crit Care. 2014 May 15;18(3):R99.
- Kadhum M, Jaffery A, Haq A, Bacon J, Madden B. Measuring the acute cardiovascular effects of shisha smoking: a cross-sectional study. JRSM Open. 2014 May 6;5(6):2054270414531127
- Siervo M, Riley HL, Fernandez BO, Leckstrom CA, Martin DS, Mitchell K, Levett DZ, Montgomery HE, Mythen MG, Grocott MP, Feelisch M; Caudwell Xtreme Everest Research Group. Effects of prolonged exposure to hypobaric hypoxia on oxidative stress, inflammation and gluco-insular regulation: the not-so-sweet price for good regulation. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 14;9(4):e94915.
Enter your postcode into the box above for directions
No routes found The location entered couldn't be found, please check for typo or try a broader search.
Technical error There's been a problem with the Google Map. Please email the communications team and let them know.