Dr Nick Fletcher
Telephone: 020 8725 4472
Secretary: Carol Stechman
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 2180
Nick Fletcher specialises in intensive care medicine and cardiac anaesthesia. His clinical interests are in intensive care for cardiac surgery, acute cardiology, echocardiography training and practice for intensive care. He also has interest in haemodynamic monitoring and management.
Dr Nick Fletcher is a consultant anaesthetist with a special interest in cardiothoracic anaesthesia and intensive care medicine.
Nick graduated from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne in 1989 and trained in anaesthesia and intensive care medicine. He did a research fellowship at St Bartholomews and Clinical Fellowships at Harefield Hospital, UK and Royal Alfred Hospital in Sydney, Australia, before joining the anaesthetic team at St George's Hospital as a consultant.
- President of the Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists (ACTA)
- Director of St Georges Academy of Intraoperative and Intensive Care Echocardiography
- Chair ACTA intensive care and echocardiography committees
- European Association of Cardiac Anaesthetists echocardiography committee
- Lecturer and Researcher on cardiac ICU topics