Mr Nolan Stain
Telephone: 0208 725 1387
Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM)
Research interests and publications
CRM, the Rapid Access Model, Clinical Scientist / Cardiac Physiologist-Led Clinics, Health behaviours.
- Stain, N (2014) Establishing a Cardiac Physiologist-led Murmur JSCST.
- Stain, N; Ridge, D; Cheshire, A; Gender comparisons in non-acute cardiac symptom recognition and subsequent help-seeking decisions: a mixed methods study protocol. BMJ Open 2014;4:10 e005742 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2014-005742
- Stain, N, Unsworth, B (2013); Gender bias, cardiac disease and help-seeking’ British Journal of Cardiac Nursing, Vol. 8, Iss. 8, 01 Aug 2013, pp 382 - 387
- Raphael, C, Koa-Wing, M, Stain, N., (2011) “Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator recipient attitudes towards device deactivation” PACE 2011
- Cowie M; Azucena C; Stain N; Trembath L. (2009) Remote device monitoring for CRT-D therapy device leads to a substantial reduction the need to visit hospital’ Heart BMJ