Dr Robert Morgan
Telephone: 020 8725 1076
Secretary: Annette Feaver
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1160
Dr Morgan is a specialist vascular and interventional radiologist. His clinical interests are the diagnosis and treatment of aortic and peripheral vascular disease by angioplasty and stenting, and the management of haemorrhage by transarterial embolisation.
Dr Morgan qualified in medicine from the University of Bristol in 1983, and achieved MRCP (UK) in 1988 and achieved FRCR in 1991. Dr Morgan trained in radiology in Plymouth and at St George's Hospital between 1988 and 1993.
After general radiological training, Dr Morgan trained in interventional radiology at the University of Texas, USA where he also spent time as a staff member.
On returning from the United States in 1995, Dr Morgan was a lecturer in interventional radiology at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals. He was also a consultant in renal and interventional radiology between 1997 and 1999. He has been a consultant at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust since 1999.
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (1988)
- Fellow, Royal College of Radiologists (1991)
- Scientific Program Chairman and Fellow, Cardiovascular and Interventional Society of Europe
- Editor of Review Articles for the journal; Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Fellow, Society of Interventional Radiology