Dr Robert Morgan
Telephone: 020 8725 1076
Secretary: Marisa Elms
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 02087250946
Dr Morgan is a specialist vascular and interventional radiologist. His clinical interests are the diagnosis and treatment of aortic and peripheral vascular disease by angioplasty and stenting, and the management of haemorrhage by transarterial embolisation.
Dr Morgan is a specialist vascular and interventional radiologist. His specialist interests are the diagnosis and treatment of aortic and peripheral vascular disease.
Dr Morgan has a National and International reputation for his expertise in the endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial, visceral arterial, aortic and venous disease.
Dr Morgan is also an accomplished diagnostic radiologist in non-vascular ultrasound, CT and MRI examinations.
Dr Morgan is Clinical Director for the Diagnostics Directorate.
Dr Morgan is the President of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe.
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (1988)
- Fellow, Royal College of Radiologists (1991)
- Scientific Program Chairman and Fellow, Cardiovascular and Interventional Society of Europe
- Editor of Review Articles for the journal; Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Fellow, Society of Interventional Radiology