Dr Philip Wilson
Telephone: 020 8725 2663
Secretary: Scott Johnson
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 5264
Dr Wilson is a consultant histopathologist at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. His clinical interests include head and neck, ENT, oral and maxillofacial histopathology.
He also has an interest in endocrine pathology, non-gynaecological cytology and clinical management in diagnostics.
Dr Wilson qualified from Southampton University in 1981, and from 1986 to 1989 took the role of SHO and registrar in pathology at the Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Pathology Service.
From 1989 to 1997 Dr Wilson took the role of lecturer in histopathology at the Royal Free Hospitalbefore moving on to Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals in the capacity of consultant in histopathology.
Since 2008 he has been a consultant histopathologist and clinical director for diagnostics at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trustand honorary senior lecturer in histopathology at St George's University of London.
- FellowRoyal College of Pathologists
- MemberBritish Society for Clinical Cytology
- MemberBritish DivisionInternational Academy of Pathologists
- MemberAssociation of Clinical Pathologists
- MemberBritish Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- MemberRoyal Society of Medicine