Dr Felix Chua
Secretary: Alison (Margaret) Hughes
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1261
Dr Chua specialises in managing patients with interstitial lung diseases (ILD), pulmonary fibrosis, sarcoidosis, rare lung disorders, tuberculosis and atypical mycobacterial infections. He co-established a combined rheumatology-ILD clinic that continues to run quarterly at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Dr Chua qualified in 1995 from the University of London, going on to receive his PhD in 2006.
His general professional training was undertaken at Hammersmith Hospital and University College Hospital-based rotations while higher specialist training was given to him at the Royal Brompton Hospital and associated institutions. He was appointed as a consultant respiratory physician at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2007.
Dr Chua has written papers and book chapters on the clinical and experimental aspects of interstitial lung diseases.
- Final MB University Distinction in Pathology - 1995
- UCL Nyda Penn Fellowship - 1999
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowship - 2000 - 2003
- Member: British Thoracic Society
- Member: British Association for Lung Research
- Member: European Respiratory Society
- Member: new consultants committee, Royal College of Physicians of London
- Member: standards of care committee, British Thoracic Society