We believe that the obvious and best solution for children with cancer is to consolidate children’s cancer services at St George’s, where our paediatric oncology expertise and outstanding children services already exists.
Our 25 years of experience delivering paediatric cancer care gives children and their families utmost confidence that they will receive outstanding care from our vision of a new PTC.
What can I do to support St George’s?
- Complete the consultation – open until midnight, Monday 18 December 2023
- Share your story or views with us via email@example.com
- Tag us @StGeorgesTrust on Instagram and Twitter and use #KidsDeserveStGeorges to share your thoughts and experiences
- Tell your friends and family about the consultation and ask them to support you by completing it too – you can share our poster and factsheet to do so (if you would like printed copies to share with your communities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attend and share your views at NHS England public engagement online events:
– Thursday 2 November 6.30-8.30pm
– Monday 20 November 9:00-11:00am
– Monday 4 December 6.30-8.30pm
Sign up here.
NHS England will make its final decision on the location of the new centre after hearing the news that come forward during the public consultation and taking account of all other relevant factors.