Working alongside the Centre for Innovation and Development in Education (CIDE) St George’s has developed EduFocus, a CPD programme consisting of 57 events, offered throughout the year on a variety of topics:
- How to Teach a Practical Skill
- Inclusivity and Diversity in Healthcare Education
- Is It Possible to Apply Active Learning to Large Group Teaching?
- Learning and Teaching Using Virtual Scenarios
- OSCE Writing and Standard Setting
- Personal Tutoring: From Principles to Practice
- Supervision and Mentoring
- Understanding and Developing Assessment and Feedback Practices
- What is Active Learning? From Practice to Theory (and Back)
- What is an Integrated Curriculum in Higher Education?
Course leader: EduFocus
CPD points: Royal College of Physicians' CPD points available for attendance on both days
St George's, University of London, Tooting BroadwayTarget audience:
All trainees interested in teaching
Note: SGUL previously facilitated our in house Teaching Skills course, however to due to the wider needs across the University and Trust they have updated their offerings.
If you are interested to apply for any of the courses listed in the EduFocus catalogue (attached) please apply via Eventbrite website or contact Shira Meah - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.