Foundation Trusts are membership organisations. We are offering all those who have an interest in or connection to the trust the opportunity to become a member of St George’s.
It’s easy to become a member and its free! You can show you care and become a member and support us by:
Becoming a member demonstrates that you:
- Support us
- Believe in our values (Kind, Excellent, Responsible, Respectful)
- Care about the services we provide
- Want to hear more from us and celebrate our success
- Receive regular news and information from the trust
- Receive invitations to exclusive events and seminars
- Be entitled to vote for and elect the council of governors
- Be able to stand for election to the council of governors
Free Members Health Talks
We hold regular talks which are free and open to everyone. Our current talk schedule is: Talks Programme – 2018 v3
Annual Member’s Meeting – 27.09.18 at 6.30pm
Our Annual Member’s Meeting takes place on Thursday 27.09.18 from 6.30pm in the Monckton Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, Grosvenor Wing. There will be refreshments available beforehand and an opportunity to meet Governors and Board Members.
Our previous Annual Member’s Meeting took place on the 07.09.17 where there was an opportunity to meet and ask questions of members of our Board and Council of Governors. Draft Minutes: Draft Minutes of Annual Members’ Meeting – 07.09.17
Presentation: AMM presentation – September 2017 FINAL
External Auditors Letter: St George’s Annual Audit Letter 2016-17
We want to attract members who are both representative of our diverse local community and reflect the needs of our specialist patients from outside our immediate catchment area. Our membership include patients, local residents and other members of the public, as well as our staff.
We have over 20,000 members’, of these, about 12,500 are members of the public, with the rest being members of staff.