Foundation Trusts are membership organisations. We are offering all those who have an interest in or connection to the trust the opportunity to become a member of St George’s.
It’s easy to become a member and its free! You can sign up by:
Becoming a member demonstrates that you:
- Support us
- Believe in our values (Kind, Excellent, Responsible, Respectful)
- Care about the services we provide
- Want to hear more from us and celebrate our success
- Receive regular news and information from the trust
- Receive invitations to exclusive events and seminars
- Be entitled to vote for and elect the council of governors
- Be able to stand for election to the council of governors
Annual Member’s Meeting – 7 September 2017 at 6.30pm
Our Annual Member’s Meeting took place on the 7 September 2017 where there was an opportunity to meet and ask questions of members of our Board and Council of Governors.
Draft Minutes: AMM.07.09.17 Draft Minutes
Presentation: AMM presentation – September 2017 FINAL
External Auditors Letter: St George’s Annual Audit Letter 2016-17
Medicine for Members Health Talks
We hold regular talks which are free and open to members and their friends. Here is our latest programme for 2017. We are arranging more talks for later in the year.
Health Talk Programme for 2017: Talks Programme – 2017
Please RSVP to: email@example.com or call 0208 266 6132 to reserve a place for any of these talks.
We want to attract members who are both representative of our diverse local community and reflect the needs of our specialist patients from outside our immediate catchment area. Our membership include patients, local residents and other members of the public, as well as our staff.
We have over 20,000 members’, of these, about 12,500 are members of the public, with the rest being members of staff.