Foundation Trusts are membership organisations. We are offering all those who have an interest in or connection to the trust the opportunity to become a member of St George’s.
Annual Member’s Meeting – 26 September 2019
Our Annual Members’ Meeting will take place on Thursday 26 September 2019, 5-8pm, with a marketplace including free health checks between 5-6.15pm and Q&A with the board of directors and patient story from 6.30-8pm in Monckton Lecture Theatre. Annual members poster 2019 v4
Last years Annual Member’s Meeting took place on 27.09.18 where there was an opportunity to meet and ask questions of members of our Board and Council of Governors.
Draft Minutes: AMM 27 09 18 Draft Minutes
Presentation: AMM – 27 September 2018 Presentation
External Auditors Letter: St George’s Annual Audit Letter 2017-18
New membership strategy 2019-2022
We have recently launched our new three year membership strategy which will improve how we engage with new and exisiting members.
It’s easy to become a member and its free! You can show you care and become a member and support us by:
Becoming a member demonstrates that you:
- Support us
- Believe in our values (Kind, Excellent, Responsible, Respectful)
- Care about the services we provide
- Want to hear more from us and celebrate our success
- Receive regular news and information from the Trust
- Receive invitations to exclusive events and seminars
- Be entitled to vote for and elect the council of governors
- Be able to stand for election to the council of governors
- Receive offers from NHS Discounts