Foundation Trusts are membership organisations. We are offering all those who have an interest in or connection to the trust the opportunity to become a member of St George’s.
New membership strategy 2019-2022
We have recently launched our new three year membership strategy which will improve how we engage with new and exisiting members.
It’s easy to become a member and its free! You can show you care and become a member and support us by:
Becoming a member demonstrates that you:
- Support us
- Believe in our values (Kind, Excellent, Responsible, Respectful)
- Care about the services we provide
- Want to hear more from us and celebrate our success
- Receive regular news and information from the Trust
- Receive invitations to exclusive events and seminars
- Be entitled to vote for and elect the council of governors
- Be able to stand for election to the council of governors
- Receive offers from NHS Discounts
Annual Members’ Meeting – 26 September 2019
Our Annual Members’ Meeting took place on Thursday 26 September 2019, with a marketplace including free health checks, Q&A with the board of directors and patient story. Read more about the 2019 Annual Members’ Meeting here and below.
Presentation: AMM – 26 September 2019 Presentation
External Auditors Letter: St George’s University Hospitals NHS FT Annual Audit Letter 2018-19