2011 GP satisfaction survey – your views count
We want to know what you think about our services – what do we do well and what do we need to improve?
Please take 10 minutes to complete our survey, all feedback is treated confidentially, and we will publish the results in the next edition of GP News.
Last year your feedback informed a number of changes not only to the way we provide services, but to how we communicate with healthcare professionals based in primary care and patients. These changes include:
- The launch of the Outpatient Services Directory & Referral Guide, full of information about specialties, clinics and consultant information – read more about our Outpatient Services Directory & Referral Guide
- Choose and Book performance and slot availability recognised by NHS London – read more about Choose and Book
- The launch of the ‘One Team’ initiative across St George’s Healthcare to improve staff attitude and customer service behaviours – read more about One Team
- Initiatives to improve inpatient experience, including hourly ward rounds, protected meal-times and better information on discharge - read more about discharge summary improvements
- Outpatient taskforce set-up to review and improve outpatient service – read more about the outpatients taskforce
- Discharge summary completion rates increased to 76% within 24 hours with plans to deliver to practices electronically by end of March – read more about discharge summary improvements
To discuss the survey or your thoughts on St George’s Healthcare services in more detail please contact:
Primary care liaison manager
Telephone 020 8725 4235