Welcome to the St George's Healthcare annual report
The best way to read our annual report is online. You can use the navigation menu on the top of every page to jump to the section you want to read. Alternatively, at the bottom of every page there are next and previous page buttons that will help you to read the report chronologically.
We have developed a few different formats for the report to try and cater for everybody's needs and preferences. You can find these different formats in the box on the right hand side of every page.
If you would prefer to read the annual report as a PDF or would like to print it, click the PDF button. There is a version that is optimised for tablets and most e-readers. Kindle users are also catered for. If you are reading the report on an iPhone or Android smartphone the report will automatically adapt to your phone's screen size. If you would prefer to view the site at full size press the view full site button.
In the same box you can also download our summary annual report. You will also be able to pick up copies of the summary report at our hospitals and health centres.
You can let us know what you think of the annual report by using the tools on the right of the page. You can complete our short questionnaire or tell us what you think of each page by using the share your views feature, which you can use to link if with your own social media profiles so you can tweet, share and like the report with your friends and colleagues.
Your feedback will help us to improve the information we use in next year's report.
If you would like to be sent a copy of the annual report summary or the full document in the post, contact the communications team on 020 8725 5151 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewing this publication on your handheld device
This document has been optimised for viewing on iOS and Android devices in both portrait and landscape mode. Your device will immediately scale depending on your screen size, if you wish to view the site at full size you can do this by pressing the view full site button.
You can also download versions of this document for you ebook reader, tablet computer or mobile in the ePub, PDF and Amz format using the options in the sidebar.
Table of contents
- About us
- A brief history
- Living our values
- Our board
- Board members
- Giving to George's (St George's Hospital Charity)
2011/12 in review
- 2011/12 in review
- Pioneering stem cell treatment
- Major trauma saving lives
- Mum receives daughter's kidney in tissue incompatible kidney transplant
- Innovative robotic surgery for bladder cancer patients
- New technology is pushing the boundaries and saving lives
- New information and support centre for cancer patients
- Leading the way in shortening patient stays
- First family centred care coordinator for neo-natal unit
- Community service transforming care for patients
- Enhancing care for sickle cell patients
- Cardiac arrest survival rates among the best in London
- New resus unit opens
- Enhanced service for home births
- Mortality rates among the lowest in England
- Vascular surgery death rates among the best in Europe
- New community wards improve care for vulnerable patients
- Improving neurorehabilitation services
- Working with St Helier
- New breast cancer unit opened
- State-of-the-art clinical training facility opens at St George's
- Our community
- Working for us
- NHS staff survey
- Education and development
- Spotlight on the security team
- Spotlight on Neal Deans, director of estates and facilities
- Spotlight on the mortuary team
- Spotlight on the community palliative care team
- Spotlight on Stuart Reeves, associate chief operating officer for adult specialist and diagnostic services
- Spotlight on the sewing room
- Spotlight on Hazel Gleed, emergency planning and liaison officer
- Spotlight on Yvonne Connolly, head of patient safety
- Our members
- Corporate citizenship